About our role
As the Warranty Administrator, you will be working Monday to Friday at our Nissan dealerships in Glenfield and West Auckland. The purpose of this role is to ensure warranty claims are submitted in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with Nissan policy requirements, to optimise the Dealership’s recovery from carrying out warranty repairs, service plan work, recalls, and service measures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Warranty Claim Processing.
- Review, process, and ensure that warranty claims are submitted to automotive manufacturers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile and adjudicate payments, shortfalls, and over-payments with manufacturers.
- Verify warranty coverage and ensure claims meet manufacturer requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of warranty claims, approvals, and rejections.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with manufacturers' standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with manufacturer and their representatives.
- Communicate warranty-related concerns and updates to relevant parties within the organization.
- Collaborate with service technicians to ensure proper diagnosis and documentation of warranty-related repairs.
- Implement quality control measures to reduce warranty claim rejections and disputes.
- Ensure that all claims and ROs are audit-compliant.
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately review and process warranty claims.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns related to warranty coverage and claim status.
- Assist in resolving customer disputes related to warranty claims, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that claims do not exceed 30 days from the date of claim and follow up on those claims that exceed 30 days with a plan to resolve.
- Work closely with the service and parts departments to coordinate warranty-related activities and ensure seamless operations.
- Liaise with Service Manager & Parts Manger on claims and potential problems that may occur to minimise financial risk to the company.
Skills & Experience
- A current clean full NZ Driver's Licence.
- Ability to multi-task & cope under pressure situations.
- Professional approach.
- Currently living in New Zealand and/or holding a valid work visa (if applicable).
- Friendly communicator with good English language skills and high personal integrity.
- Excellent remuneration package with bonus incentives.
- A key position in a friendly team.
- The tools and guidance necessary for you to grow in your career.
- Training and career development provided by Nissan.
A privately owned and operated Multi-Franchise Automotive company, Ingham has grown over four decades to be one of New Zealand’s leading automotive groups, with a guiding philosophy of providing quality brands and quality service in all areas of sales, finance, parts, and service.
Ingham’s passion for the industry and its future means we are always striving to improve and add value to our business.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role that promotes growth, incentives, and exciting opportunities, APPLY NOW, or visit our careers page on www.inghamdriven.nz.