We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our busy Warehouse team in our Warehouse & Distribution facility based in Hastings. This is a permanent day shift role, 5 days per week with some flexibility required around working hours.
The role is to assist in the day-to-day operation of the Warehouse and Distribution team, ensuring product is safely receipted, stored, and picked accurately for distribution. The role will contribute to the smooth running of the department by maintaining positive relationships and working collaboratively with other team members.
Our team operates a fleet of electric forklifts and high reach forklifts.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive pay rate
- Job stability - full-time and permanent work.
- Monday to Friday shifts – enjoy your weekends in our beautiful region!
Why choose us?
- We are committed to developing our staff and providing them with opportunities to grow and improve.
- We’re sustainability focused! We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment and climate.
- We recognise that we can only achieve our goals as One-Team.
- Most importantly, a great attitude and willingness to succeed!
- Forklift licence/F endorsement is essential
- Class 2 and 4 drivers licence would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in Warehouse Distribution & RF Scanning would be ideal.
- Good physical fitness – including the ability to lift, up to 16kg repeatedly.
- Willing to participate and embrace change.
- A current CV and can complete our WineWorks Application form.
- Good communicator, able to communicate clearly and positively.
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
If you can tick our boxes, then don’t hesitate and click “Apply Now”. Successful applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Skills & Experience