WineWorks is the leading contract wine-bottling operation in New Zealand with three sites based in Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. Kiwi-owned, we pride ourselves on being “Trusted to bottle New Zealand for the World” by supplying manufacturing and logistics services to our valued clients, the winemakers.
Are you looking for a new employment challenge? Are you seeking a full-time and permanent position? We are looking for the right people to join our busy Warehouse team and have vacancies available across our large warehouse & distribution facility based in Onehunga. There are roles available on both the PM shift (2.30pm – 11.00pm) and the Night Shift (10.30pm – 7.00am) but a degree of flexibility in working hours will be required dependent on requirements of the business. We offer a culture of training and development and are on the lookout for talented individuals, and there is a Team 2IC opportunity for the right candidate.
We want to hear from you if you:
· Have experience in a Warehouse/Distribution environment (preferable handling breakable products).
· Be an experienced and skilled forklift driver and hold a current forklift license. A High Reach license would also be an advantage.
· Experience using RF Scanners would be an advantage.
· Aware and able to demonstrate good Health & Safety practices.
· Like to have the challenge of working in a fast-paced working environment with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Are reasonably fit and can lift up to 16kg on a frequent basis.
· Are a good communicator, able to communicate clearly and positively.
· Able to apply reading and writing skills in a working environment.
Our deal breakers:
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
· Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
· Must pass a half hour forklift on-job test.
· A current CV, covering letter and application form must be submitted for consideration.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz. If you decide you want to join the WineWorks team, apply online submitting the completed WineWorks application form with a current CV and a cover letter telling us your shift preference and why you would make a great WineWorks team member.