We are looking for an experienced, inspiring and motivational leader to take up the role of Warehouse & Distribution Manager with our Auckland-based team. Reporting to the GM Operations, the purpose of the role is to maintain, manage and develop the Warehouse & Distribution functions of Rinnai NZ.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Championing Health & Safety systems and culture to ensure a safe working environment
· Engaging, coaching and developing our warehouse team members
· Driving the use of lean methodologies to identify, prioritise and implement performance improvement opportunities
· Ensuring Quality systems are appropriate, visible, maintained and developed
· Manging and optimising resource allocation
· Developing and implementing department budgets and expenditure plans
· Managing relationships with our 3PL and freight partners
We are looking for an experienced logistics practitioner who is passionate about quality, productivity and customer service, and understands the intricacies of manufacturing environments. You should have:
· A minimum of 5 years’ warehouse management experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
· Relevant and demonstrable experience with ERP / WMS systems and the Microsoft Office applications
· A working knowledge of import and export compliance requirements
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· The skills and confidence to coach, mentor and develop your team
· Clear and confident communication skills with the ability to relate at all levels
We are located at Airport Oaks, Mangere, close to motorways and retail shops.
Tertiary qualifications are desirable, although evidence of years' experience at this level will be viewed very favourably.