We're looking for somebody who will fit with our amazing team.
We have many long term staff, a family friendly environment, we are heavily involved in supporting the community. We support our staff too, with a strong belief in the value of investing in and developing our employees.
To be considered you ;
- Have a full drivers license, be competent in driving both Manual & Automatic Vehicles
- Be honest and reliable
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Have a keen eye for presentation bordering on OCD fussy!
- Possess time management and self organisational skills
- Must be able to work well within a team with a 'can do' attitude
- Possess basic computer skills
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Looking after the day to day cleanliness of our own vehicles
- General yard and site maintenance may be required from time to time
- Valet of customer and stock vehicles
The successful applicant will have the following attributes;
- Be passionate about people and vehicles
- High attention to detail
- High energy levels, great attitude and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Note -
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us about yourself.