Become part of a strong global group with a purpose of ‘longer, healthier, happier lives’. Bupa is looking for a Registered Nurse with experience in a hospital setting that has proven leadership capability for a Unit Coordinator role at Bupa Rossendale Care Home.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday with an on call element.
As a qualified nurse you’ll have experience in Gerontology, relevant legislation and Codes of Practice.
What can Bupa provide you?
· Bupa New Zealand is part of a Global group with a variety of opportunities around the world
· An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its employees
· The opportunity to mentor your own team
· Access to the Management Essentials programme
· Continuing professional development which include nursing forums, and a Professional Development Recognition programme
· Encouragement of diversity and inclusiveness
· Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities
· 12 weeks parental leave
· 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts.
If you enjoy variety and would like to put your management skills and understanding of aged care into a role that will motivate a highly qualified nursing team, hit the apply now button.
In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living, rehabilitation and dental services. Bupa is one of the country’s leading health and care organisations that employs more than 4,000 people in New Zealand. Bupa makes a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders through values, purpose and the way that personalised care is delivered.