Do you have a genuine desire, passion and drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development?
Bupa David Lange is looking for a full time Unit Coordinator to join their dedicated and hardworking team. This role is 40 hours per week where you will be required to work as a Unit Coordinator 4 days a week and 1 day a week being hands on as a Registered Nurse. There will be a shared on-call element with this role which is based at Rest Home and Hospital level care.
Our David Lange facility is embedded within the Mangere community, with ease of access to public transport and local amenities, David Lange has a fantastic facility and a great team ready for you to join.
What can Bupa provide you?
· Continuing professional development which includes nursing forums and Professional Development Recognition Programme
· You will be supported to grow and develop your career to aid you in reaching your potential
· We recognise you for your service milestones with Bupa with our “Service Awards”
· Offer our Management Essential Leadership Programme, designed to help you understand what makes a great Bupa leader.
· Health and Wellbeing Programme “Smile” to encourage physical, mental and emotional wellness
· 12 weeks paid parental leave
· 50% more minutes & data with Skinny mobile as a Bupa employee
· 10% off Bupa Dental
· 25% off Garmin
· 30% off Blackmores
· Our online learning platform “Grow” to aid your knowledge and growth
· Encouragement of diversity and inclusiveness
What is Bupa looking for?
· A current Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
· Passion for leading a team to mentor and support others
· Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
· Ability to maintain a high quality care documentation
If you’re looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development, click apply today.