CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand with branches located in Hamilton, Tauranga, Auckland and Whangarei. Our business strategy is focused on the desire to strive for growth and development both in our products and staff. At CAL>Isuzu we proudly represent Isuzu, the number one truck brand sold in New Zealand for a number of years. As a Truck Service Technician, you will ensure our clients vehicles are serviced and maintained to the manufacturer’s standard. Based in the lube bay you will carry out scheduled servicing and minor repair work. Covering the Isuzu range, you will work with the latest models, from light commercial through to high productivity truck and trailer units and will ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Our workshop has a steady supply of work and hours can be varied to suit our customer’s needs. We would prefer applications from people who can have flexibility around evening and weekend work.
This position will suit a technician with experience in heavy diesel or an interest in a change from light petrol automotive. We are willing to train the right applicant.
To be successful in this role you must have;
• A genuine interest in trucking
• The ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Experience in a similar light or heavy automotive type role
• A full driver’s licence – HT licence ideal but not essential
• A positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A willingness to contribute to health and safety
When you work for CAL>Isuzu you will receive:
• A competitive hourly rate and overtime allowances
• Southern Cross medical insurance
• Uniform and PPE
• Regular product and health and safety training
• Assistance in obtaining HT licenses (Class 2 – Class 5, Dangerous Goods)
• Staff purchasing discounts with our business partners
• Social Club
• A commitment to your health and safety