We have vacancies to fill a variety of Truck driving (Class 5) positions. These are seasonal positions starting from January through to approximately July 2020. Truck Drivers will be based out of the Whakatu Packhouse and run on a split shift. They will be required to transport fruit from the Orchards to the Packhouses and Coolstores and deliver packaging, bins or pallets to sites.
The successful candidate for these roles will:
· Have a Class 5 License
· Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
· Pass a truck driving assessment
· Have basic numeracy & literacy skills
· A clean driving record
· Able to safely and efficiently operate the vehicle
· Able to work variable hours
· Perform other duties when required
· Have a good Health and Safety awareness
If you have the above attributes that we are looking for then apply today.
Mr Apple is committed to a drug free workplace. The successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test. Please note applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for this job.