Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest grower owned post-harvest suppliers. Based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, they have a solid history of growth and an uncompromising reputation for looking after their Growers.
The Technical Transfer Manager position is a critical role in this business, responsible for leading, directing, and managing the Technical Transfer function of the Grower Services Team. You will work closely with stakeholders to provide technical information including attending and facilitating regional events that will resolve problems; enhance yield and return; and share up to date technical information. In this role you will be the “Go To” person for technical advice and support.
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates who:
· Have experience in growing kiwifruit / avocados and/or orchard management;
· Have a strong knowledge of agrichemicals and Zespri’s crop protection spray programme;
· Are committed; energetic; and responsive to both internal and external customers;
· Are confident communicators; enjoy working with others and imparting information;
· Ideally have a solid technical knowledge of all Zespri varieties including Gold, Red and Organics;
· Like to think outside the square and thrive on working for a company that is “Cutting Edge”
Naturally you’ll enjoy working with others; be passionate about what you do and have an uncompromising attitude to health & safety. Strong organisational skills are called for in this role along with good computer skills.
In return you will part of an environment that provides massive support; a great team to work with and the chance to be a technical expert in a successful reputable company.
To find out more, please call Sandra Diekerhof, HR Consultant at HR Connect on 027 52 666 99; or to apply please do so below.