Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga (TToH) has an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager to join our growing organisation.
TToH is a Ngāti Kahungunu mandated, kaupapa Maori values-based health and social services organisation providing services to our community along the East Coast of the North Island, from Mahia to Rimutaka. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully for whanau for over 35 years.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Team Manager is responsible for managing two small teams, ensuring team members deliver high quality services to whanau in their area of responsibility.
Hiwa-i-te-Rangi is a team of Support workers and Counsellors who work with whanau in the low to moderate mental health area. Whanau Ora is a team that delivers a culturally based, whanau centred service focused on wellbeing and goal setting.
The key responsibilities include:
· Lead, support, engage and grow team members to deliver results
· Build a highly effective team who work collaboratively and in an integrated way
· Accountable for the service delivery of the contract/s
· Develop annual service plans and report monthly against these plans
· Assist in developing and achieving KPI’s for the service
Suitable candidates will have:
· A Tertiary qualification and currently registration in Social Work or Counselling (DAPANZ or NZAC)
· Five plus year experience working in your field, particularly in the area of Mental Health and Addictions
· Preferably 3 – 5 years experience managing a team
· Experience with writing and preparing monthly reports
· Knowledge of Te Reo Māori me ona Tikanga Māori
We are looking for a Team Manager who has experience managing teams on a daily basis. You will know how to motivate and manage a cohesive team and be driven to achieve results.
If you would like to be part of our kaupapa - then apply today !
Please attach a completed TToH Application form, Covering letter and CV.
Applications close: Monday 27th September 2021