Are you looking to work as a caregiver supporting those in need? We have work available both weekday and weekends for you!!
Royal District Nursing Services (RDNS NZ) is a not-for-profit provider of Home and Community based and Community Nursing Services to a wide range of clients in the Northland region, Greater Auckland region and the Southland/Otago regions.
What's the role?
- Providing a range of supports including personal care, household cleaning, wellness checks, medication prompting & meal preparation.
- Work available in West, Central Auckland and Waiheke Island
How we will support you
- Orientating and training you in the office before sending you out into the community
- Providing you with the tools you need: uniforms, personal protective resources and a mobile phone with your live roster and communication channel to the office.
- Dedicated experienced staff who support you on a daily basis and will come out to you in the community as and when required.
- FREE Professional Development Opportunities** and ongoing in-house training
What our clients need from you
- Caring and empathetic nature
- Reliability and honesty with a high level of integrity
- Engaging and can build a rapport.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- You value diversity and inclusion.
- Minimum Restricted Driver’s License & your own car is essential.
- Eligibility to legally live and work in NZ
If this sound like you, please APPLY NOW and for further information, you can email Binh at firstname.lastname@example.org