Auckland City Mission - Te Tāpui Atawhai
Support Services Co-Ordinator – Permanent Housing
Are you looking to make a significant difference to your community in your next role?
We are looking for an exceptional Support Services Co-Ordinator with experience of providing client-centric support in a diverse and multicultural setting, with a focus on respect and inclusivity.
Why work here?
· Be a part of an organisation with a strong community presence
· Provide support across teams to make a positive impact in improving the lives of the people of Auckland
· Use your experience and passion within the industry to work towards creating an integrated support service that does not leave anyone behind
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
· The ability to work cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment
· Previous experience working with clients who have complex needs including; trauma, mental health, addiction, poverty and homelessness
· A strong ability to build rapport and maintain relationships at all levels
· Willingness to advocate for improved social conditions and fair sharing of resources
· Community development and engagement experience
· An openness to deal with complex behaviours gracefully and compassionately
* Hours of work are 5 days a week, Monday to Sunday 08:00 – 16:30
This will be a diverse and demanding Support Services Co-Ordinator role, and not for the faint of heart, but with your problem solving skills and knowledge of the complex cultural, social and economical factors that contribute to poverty and homelessness in our community, it will be an incredibly rewarding opportunity.
The spirit of mana akiaki permeates through all interactions at the Auckland City Mission - Te Tāpui Atawhai, and that is down to the passion, respect and care of the staff throughout all departments and teams.
If you believe you hold the skills and compassion to successfully integrate the meaningful, necessary and vital services Auckland City Mission - Te Tāpui Atawhai offers, please get in touch!
We can’t wait for you to join us.