We have an exciting leadership position available in our Pre-Production Dry Goods team, we are looking for a candidate who can lead a team of operators in a fast-paced warehousing environment on our afternoon shift.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has proven leadership skills, who can lead a team to achieve high standards and exceed quality goals. Most importantly we are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with people and driving performance. A can-do attitude is a must!
This is a full time and permanent position. Working within the hours 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required. The right person for the role can expect a competitive salary.
What we need from you:
· Previous experience working in distribution, supply chain, manufacturing or freight management would be an advantage, however not necessary for someone with the right attitude and leadership experience.
· Thorough understanding of workplace health and safety.
· Shares our passion for upskilling people and can invest time into supporting the manager to develop high performing teams.
· A clear and positive communicator who can ensure relevant information is passed on to the team.
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to delegate work tasks, plan resources and support the team to meet deadlines.
· Able to challenge and direct staff to continuously improve processes and performance.
· Resilient under pressure and a great problem solver.
· Forklift experience is preferred.
What you get from us:
· Ongoing work and job stability – We are not a seasonal business.
· Opportunities to grow and develop.
· Free access to counselling and support services.
Wineworks is a passionate and driven team of experts supporting New Zealand Wine. With sites in Auckland, Hawke’s Bay and Marlborough, we provide our country’s wineries with world-class technology, expansive facilities and exceptional service. Do you have what it takes to join us?
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and undergo pre-employment psychometric testing. Applicants must be a NZ Citizen or Resident.
To apply visit wineworks.co.nz