Sports Facility Customer Service Advisor/Duty Officer – Queenstown Events Centre
A new opportunity has become available for a Casual Customer Service Advisor/Duty Officer to complement our existing team. We are seeking an outstanding candidate who is passionate about the sport & recreation industry and really enjoys working with customers.
This is a casual role that requires a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and days of work.
The successful candidate will hold;
- Passion, knowledge and experience in customer service
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build positive internal and external customer relationships
- You will also be a highly motivated team player who thrives on variety and able to show initiative with all tasks
- Takes ownership of situations and is visibly accountable for his / her outputs and contributes to an enjoyable working environment
- Be a self-starter who maintains a consistent high level of energy in a wide variety of situations
- An understanding and interest in the sports, events and leisure industry.
- Be physically fit and have the ability to handle the lifting and maneuvering of heavy objects like sports equipment, etc.
For more information on this role, or to apply, please visit https://qldc.qjumpersjobs.co/
Applications close: Wednesday, 27 January 2021.