TToH is a family-focused, values-based organisation based in Hastings. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau across sunny Hawke’s Bay for over 30 years.
We focus on getting great outcomes for whanau by creating personalised, wraparound packages of care and support for families or individuals, based on their own particular needs.
The Family Start team plays a fundamental role in this by helping families move to a position of stable, healthy independence.
Needless to say, professionalism, co-operative teamwork and a can-do attitude are paramount in our friendly workforce. Take your career in Social Work to the next level and gain valuable experience within our Family Start team.
You would be able to demonstrate:
· Commitment to an outcomes-focused ethos
· A high standard of professionalism and work ethic
· Excellent time-management skills
· Ability to communicate with and motivate families from all walks of life
· Willingness to work effectively as part of a team
· Knowledge of kaupapa and tikanga Maori within a social work context
The successful candidate will have:
· Degree in Applied Social Work
· Registered or ability to be registered
If this sounds like you please apply.
Applicants applying via Seek:
You will receive an email shortly with a unique link* in order to complete your application
Click the link to continue your application.
Your application will not be complete until you have completed this process.
*link expires in 5 days
Tip: Haven’t received link? check your junk folder.