As part of Tasman Toyota's service we give our customers a complimentary vehicle valet. From big utes and vans to small vehicles we do it all. The job will require you to drive customers pride and joy into our wash bays to make them sparkle. In fact your lasting touch will be the thing the customer will remember. They don't see what an oil change and air filter does to their vehicle. But they will see what you do to it. So you are one of the most important parts of the service department. Tasman Toyota has won the best Toyota service department for the last 2 years and looking after the customers car in the wash bay has been a big factor of that.
The number one skill is a great attitude
Attention to detail and caring about the product you delivery. Being confident with driving large vehicles and respectful of people's pride and joy.
Being reasonably fit will help with this job as it can be a energetic job and there can be time restraints.
We have great culture at Tasman Toyota and employing to fit the culture is important to us and the team around us. Being respectful to others, having a laugh, wanting to do a good job, thinking about the next person inline is all part of our culture. We want people to come to work because they enjoy it not because they have too.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work with both the public and shop technicians in a courteous and professional manner
- Customer service focused
- High standard of personal Appearance and Hygiene
- Current Drivers License and been able to drive a manual vehicle
- Punctuality and reasonable level of fitness
Some of the tasks are:
Washing and Vacuuming Customer vehicles
- Picking up and delivering Customers and their Vehicles
- Delivery of Parts freight to Trade Garages and Panel Shops
- Maintaining Service Loan Vehicles to a high standard of presentation
- Checking WOF and Registrations of Loan Vehicles and reporting to the
- Checking oil, water and recording mileage in Service Loan Vehicles
- Small Repairs ( i.e. Changing Bulbs, Batteries, etc. )
- Maintain Wash bay and Workshop Cleanliness
- General Painting of Floors and Walls when needed
- Rubbish Duties ( Bins Recyclables and Cardboard Trailer emptied)
- Checking Waste oil Tank Weekly and organizing oil pick up
- Answering Phones and Taking Messages when needed
- Be polite and helpful when interacting with our customers
- Follow process in regard to Key Board, Car Parking and Delivery times
- Turning on compressor in the morning and off at night
- Carry out Maintenance and Safety checks when needed
- Disposing and Destruction of Replaced Warranty items after 3 months
- Washing and Starting Vehicles on Car Yard once a week, as time allows.
- Sales Grooming and Building Cleaning when required
- Help Technicians when needed
- Report any Hazards to Manager
- Carry out any other reasonable duties that may be requested
- Helping bring new business into the Service Department
- Promoting the dealership and the Toyota brand