The opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Service Advisor to join our Busy workshop. This is a full-time role working 5 days per week.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Friendly, outgoing personality with excellent team-working skills.
· Ability to learn quickly in a hands-on environment.
· Works well un-supervised
· Be able to multitask and excellent time management skills is a must.
What we offer:
· Toyota technical training
· Excellent working environment and remuneration
· Opportunities to grow within the company
· And a fun team environment
Good verbal and written communication skills are imperative as you'll be interacting directly with clients and completing paperwork as required.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on your skill level and experience.
Wanganui Toyota offer excellent working conditions, a competitive remuneration package, with benefits and the opportunity to work within a great team.
If you’re not from Wanganui and you are looking for a life style change then Wanganui is the place to come – home to the Great Whanganui River, outdoor activities, affordable housing, affordable living, no traffic congestion and a relaxed lifestyle!
Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send us your CV and cover letter today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and full drivers license.