We are seeking a charismatic and dynamic individual with strong multitasking abilities and a high degree of emotional intelligence to meet the high standards our customers expect and deserve in the aftersales care of their Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
The key functions of this role are:
- Receiving and interpreting incoming customer inquiries and appointments regarding their vehicle servicing and repair requirements.
- Developing and maintaining effective customer relationships to maximise repeat business and customer retention.
- Maximising profitability and upsell opportunities.
- Quoting and invoicing repairs quickly and accurately for the customers
- Supporting other departments and remaining cohesive always
- Liaising with the workshop and technical team regarding repairs required on vehicles
- Following instructions and adhering to strict manufacturer guidelines
- Being flexible and adaptable to change through-out the daily fluctuations of the department
Skills and personal traits required:
- An excellent command of written and verbal English
- Immaculate personal presentation
- A genuine and compassionate approach to customer service
- A team player
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
Your KPI’s will be based on sales objectives and CSI targets with attractive remuneration and bonuses based on their achievement.
Previous experience in a similar role or in other aspects of the retail automotive business will be advantageous however all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills and traits required will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW. Applicants must be currently living in NZ and have a valid working Visa to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.