CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand, with branches located in Hamilton, Whangarei, Tauranga and Auckland. We have a business strategy that is focused on growth and investment in people, and we are always on a mission to surprise and delight our customers every day.
Reporting to the Auckland Group Service Manager, we are seeking a Service Administrator to be the face of our branch at Cryers Road in East Tamaki, and provide administrative support to our service team.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday. The key duties in the role include:
· Provide excellent customer service, greeting customers, being helpful and following up on requests
· Assist with processing of finalised invoices
· Assist with maintaining Work in Progress to a target level
· Ensure all service contracts are adhered to
· Follow up on all supplier invoices
· Ensure all operational processes associated with the service department are maintained
· Scan and E-file all service records
The main requirements for this position are:
· Great customer service skills – you must love dealing with people and exceeding their expectations!
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Excellent planning and organisational capabilities
· The ability to multi-task and use initiative
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· To be positive, enthusiastic and have a “nothing is a problem”, “can-do attitude”.
What we offer:
· A competitive remuneration package
· On the job training and support
· The satisfaction of working with a team who are ‘driven’ and like to have fun
Isuzu is the number one truck brand sold in New Zealand and this is a rare opportunity to join a business that has significant potential for growth.
To apply for this role, please submit a covering letter and any other relevant documentation.