This may have been the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! FMG has an exciting opportunity waiting for someone prepared to take a leading charge on the continued growth of our Commercial strategy in the Waikato region, based out of our Hamilton Office.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, and recognised as a specialist in commercial insurance and risk advice, this pivotal role has two primary drivers; firstly, leveraging existing relationships through FMG’s risk management advice proposition, with the intention of supporting growth and retention of our Commercial client portfolio and secondly, strengthening FMG’s core offering to our Commercial clients.
As Senior Commercial Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing enhanced advice and risk management services relevant to our commercial clients; demonstrating first-hand understanding and underlying viability of the clients’ commercial operation;
- Collaborating with the Commercial Channel Manager to identify and develop new industry opportunities to grow portfolios within our target markets and
- Ownership of a defined client portfolio; with plenty of scope to focus energy on a large acquisition component.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong ability and proven experience engaging with clients by understanding their strategic and operational goals, and reconciling this with their business risks and opportunities faced;
- A proven track record of working with a variety of large and complex commercial businesses;
- Successfully completed or working towards the ANZIIF Diploma in Insurance;
- Proven experience in developing, maintaining and leveraging relationships with high value clients; alongside internal stakeholders and
- Ability to identify new and existing business opportunities that support portfolio growth and retention.
So if you serious about your career and you’re ready to seize this opportunity, let nothing stop you!
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 22nd April 2021.