Together we stand with those in desperate need.
We provide immediate relief and pathways to enable long term wellbeing.
Auckland City Mission currently holds a multi-million dollar portfolio of assets which include commercial, residential and retail spaces, along with the Homeground building that is current under construction. Due to the expected increase in our portfolio we require an experienced Asset & Facilities Manager to join our expanding team.
As Asset & Facilities Manager you will oversee the successful management of all building and infrastructure including the implementation of asset management plans for the HomeGround development. This role will require a review of our current management plans to implement strategic recommendations for the portfolio. You will work closely with the senior stakeholders across the organisation to achieve ongoing effective, sustainable and efficient operational management.
· Develop strategic asset management plans
· Create and review workable facility maintenance programmes
· Develop and manage Capex and Opex budgets
· Manage occupancy levels
· Devise and implement value add strategies
· Complete monthly and annual reporting for senior stakeholders
· Manage and review supplier and contractor agreements.
As the ideal candidate you will be a proactive forward-thinker with exceptional planning skills. Ideally you will have some experience working for a NFP, exposure to the health care sector and have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with autonomously. You will
· Hold a bachelor of Property or other related qualification
· Have a minimum of 5 years experience in Asset & Facilities Management
· Demonstrate mixed portfolio experience
· Be experienced in developing budgets
· Be competent managing multiple contracts, supplier and service level agreements
· Show excellent communication skills and ability to build trusted relationships
In return we offer a dynamic and flexible working environment that is rich in diversity and offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Manaakitanga is behaviour that acknowledges the mana of others as having equal or greater importance than one's own, through the expression of aroha, hospitality, generosity, and mutual respect.
Committed to equity, and seeking dignity for all we will fearlessly advocate with and for those who are going without.
Firstly, the Auckland City Mission recognises the principle of partnership within Te Tiriti O Waitangi.
Secondly, our commitment to partnership stems from a belief that manaakitanga, equity and social justice need to be pursued both within partnerships and through them. For us partnership is characterised by mutual trust, integrity, respect, transparency, and commitment.