We’re seeking a results-driven Senior Analyst to provide support to the Relationship Managers, and the Banks customers and assist the Commercial, Business and Agribusiness team to achieve its overall profit, sales and service objectives. This person will have a strong understanding and application of risk analysis, cash flow analysis, portfolio management, evaluation and analysis of profit projections, property valuation, credit mediation and security requirements.
This role is specifically responsible for:
- Supporting Relationship Managers in undertaking new and existing client visits and interviews.
- Undertaking financial analysis and prepare loan applications from submission to credit approval.
- To input financial data into templates and attend to any administrative duties as instructed.
- Managing and responsible for covenant compliance, lending conditions - and the events are monitored, implemented, and completed.
- Preparing and submitting annual credit reviews and interim reviews within bank policy under direction of Manager and credit policy.
- Preparing and actioning Overdraft extension approvals
- Preparing and actioning Fixed Rate roll overs and arrange extension of interest only periods if required.
- That all overdrawn accounts, expiring facilities, maturing loans and loan arrears are monitored daily and managed where appropriate. That all contact with clients regarding this is handled tactfully and professionally.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- An industry related degree or 3 years plus of significant hands-on role specific experience is required.
- Have experience in financial analysis and credit writing of Commercial Property (Investment and Development), and Commercial Business disciplines.
- The ability to produce and articulate structure opportunities and referrals that would succeed in obtaining Credit approval.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and an understanding of loan processes.
TSB is a leader in customer service, having won the Consumer NZ People’s Choice Award for Banking in 2020 making it five years in a row; and the 2019 KPMG New Zealand Customer Experience Excellence Award. Our focus to deliver good customer outcomes is in our people’s DNA and our bank is so committed to this, it’s a core part of our purpose: Unleashing our unparalleled customer care for community good
So, if you’re passionate about delivering the best customer experiences (and supporting New Zealand while you’re at it!) … Apply now.
Closing date: Friday 23rd October