Our successful Wairarapa Campus has a new strategic imperative, with the goal to double in size and integrate new education deliveries in the Wairarapa . UCOL Wairarapa has an exciting future. Add to that a fantastic team, a great student body, and passionate community support – and the Wairarapa becomes a place to grow your career. All of this, in one of New Zealand’s beautiful lifestyle regions.
If you have an interest in supporting training for our next generation to enter the workforce, UCOL’s Wairarapa Campus, based in Masterton, has an opportunity available for a motivated and passionate Senior Administrator looking for a full-time permanent position (40 hours per week). The successful candidate will have current skills, knowledge and ideally a minimum of 5 years industry experience as a Senior Administrator.
We want your energy, creativity, passion and intelligence. Help us meet the needs of our region. Work with us to be the best of the best. Join the UCOL whanau and, together, let’s deliver a bigger, brighter and better future.”
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and will be required to undergo pre-employment checks; including completing New Zealand Police Vetting as part of the Children's Act 2014 and a pre-employment drug test for this safety sensitive role.
· A Certificate level 4 to 5, or equivalent, in administration or business-related qualification
· 5-7 years’ experience in an administration support role
· Education sector experience would be desirable
· Proven quality administration and support skills
· Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM software skills
· Information gathering and analytical skills
· Proven ability to understand and apply basic financial principles
· Capable of dealing with internal and external stakeholders