· Ensuring rooms are clean and sparkling
· Our Purpose: For Our Community
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
The Langlands Hotel is a brand new 4.5 star, 78 room hotel in the heart of Invercargill, due to open mid this year. The rooms will exude luxury and the five quality food and beverage offerings will be current and sophisticated.
Your role will be to ensure all rooms are clean and sparkling!!!
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• Previous cleaning experience.
• Physically fit.
• Patience, helpfulness and an interest in the welfare of the guests and staff.
• Has great attention for detail and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow rules and guidelines.
• Able to multi-task for the benefit of quality services.
• Takes pride in a job well done.
• Can work autonomously and be a team player that is keen to get the job done.
• Community focused with a passion for people and the community.
For further information on ILT, please visit their website www.ilt.co.nz
This is an opportunity to further your career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community. We are more than happy to accept applications from non-residents are happy to support you in your journey to residency.
More than a great career opportunity, Southland offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Take a look here https://southlandnz.com/live
Please note we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and jobs may be filled at any time. If you are interested in any of our roles then do not hesitate, get your application in.