Lobby Bar Chef
· Provide support to the Executive Chef to create and oversee the service of amazing innovative food which is current and relevant to each food outlet.
· Our Purpose: For Our Community
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
The Langlands Hotel is a brand new 4.5 star, 78 room hotel in the heart of Invercargill, due to open early next year. The rooms will exude luxury and the five quality food and beverage offerings will be current and sophisticated.
Your role will be to maintain and achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation, production under guidance from your Executive Chef.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• Team player with previous chef experience in A La Carte catering.
• Confident chef skill base with high expectations for consistency and quality of all food.
• A desire to provide input and ideas to ensure menu items are on trend and up to date.
• Fast, efficient, ambitious attitude.
• Clean, organised and well presented.
• Community focused with a passion for people and the community.
• Ability to exceed guest expectations by serving food in a professional, knowledgeable and accommodating manner.
• A professional appearance with a positive attitude adaptability and flexibility.
For further information on ILT, please visit their website www.ilt.co.nz
This is an opportunity to further your career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community. We are more than happy to accept applications from non-residents are happy to support you in your journey to residency.
More than a great career opportunity, Southland offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Take a look here https://southlandnz.com/live
Confidential enquiries can be made to Bryan Townley on email@example.com
Please note we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and jobs may be filled at any time. If you are interested in any of our roles then do not hesitate, get your application in.