The EIT Research and Innovation Centre supports a range of activities across the institution including; researcher professional development activities, providing assistance to EIT researchers in identifying funding opportunities, partnering with local business, advising on grant applications, and establishing and managing external research contracts. In addition, we develop policy and practice around commercialization of research, working with government and non-government organisations and offer advice on building productive research relationships with businesses.
In order to support these activities we are seeking an energetic, experienced and committed Research Manager to:
· Develop and implement strategies to support the development of researcher capability
· Provide information and support for external research grant applications
· Work with Research Director, School Research Mentors and Professoriate to provide regular and timely communication regarding scholarships, grants, policies, procedures, achievements
· Oversee the organization and promotion of external and internal events related to research and innovation
· Oversee the marketing of research and innovation to both internal and external stakeholders
· Manage the daily operations of the Research and Innovation Centre alongside the Research Director
· Support the Research Director in matters related to EIT research and innovation strategy
It is essential that candidates have research experience within a tertiary institution, researcher development experience, research operations management experience and a postgraduate qualification with a research component.
Applications close 3 November. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.