At the heart of our service are our values. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
PASSIONATE *** CARING *** OPEN *** AUTHENTIC *** ACCOUNTABLE *** COURAGEOUS *** EXTRAORDINARY
We at Bupa Tararu Care Home are searching for Registered Nurse's who embody these values to share our journey with. You’ll be surrounded by a team of like-minded health professionals that support and care for residents and each other.
In this role you will take responsibility for managing a team of caregivers who consistently provide, Person Centered Care and Support.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Actively participate as an effective member of the healthcare team
- Demonstrate commitment to professional and clinical nursing development
- Demonstrate effective leadership of caregivers and ensure that resident care is of the very highest standard
- Ensure care is delivered in a safe and professional manner and in line with best practice
- Manage equipment, supplies, and resources efficiently, effectively and safely
- Actively support the pursuit of Continuous Quality Improvement
- Maximise the safety of residents and staff
What we are looking for?
- Enthusiasm - Empathy - Passion
- Caring Nurses who make a difference to our residents
- Team Leaders who will support and mentor others
- Professionals with excellent clinical assessment skills
What we can provide YOU?
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its employees
- Access to our Management Essentials programme to help grow your career
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Access to Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities
If you’re after a nursing leadership role in a vibrant organisation with an excellent culture, don’t delay,
Click APPLY NOW and join our awesome team.