About the role
We have a great hands-on opportunity to be involved on site with a stainless steel engineering project for a quality assurance / control person.
As a highly motivated self-started, you will enjoy working with our skilled tradespeople on site, ensuring the quality specifications are met.
You daily life will be varied ranging from welding inspection, compliance requirements, safety checks and audits.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in QA/QC, ISO9001 with engineering background
- Minimum 2 years working experience in either QA or QC or HSEQ environment
- Appreciation of welding control / inspection / or work experience in engineering to pharmaceutical grade
- Quality control experience in technical welding
- Ability to inspect and assess compliance to required AS/NZS standards & client specifications
- Develop & control quality documentation in compliance with these relevant standards and client specifications
- Ability to support internal system auditing & working to HSEQ system
- Ability to work with contractors and suppliers driving quality compliance of equipment
- Computer & technology literate
- Interested in orbital welding
- Computer literate
- Self-starter with good productivity
- Good communicator
- Comfortable to ensure work is done to the right standard
Our ideal candidate is experienced & passionate about QA/QC and Engineering. This is a diverse role that will be perfect for someone looking to expand their skillset in a different environment and set themselves up for future opportunities within our group. If you would like to call to discuss before applying please phone Daniel 027 265 2617.