WineWorks Hawkes Bay is searching for an experienced Team Leader who can lead a small team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who embraces modern technology, has proven leadership experience, can lead a team to achieve high standards and exceed quality goals. Previous experience working night shift would be ideal, but not necessary. The role involves supervising our bottling operations during the night shift, ensuring that the team and the line are working efficiently and that the highest quality and health and safety standards are maintained.
For us, attitude is everything. WineWorks team members are enthusiastic, reliable, and flexible and are willing to go the extra mile for the customer. The team enjoys a great work environment at a company which offers a stable future, supporting an important local industry.
This is a full-time and permanent position, working within the hours of 4.00pm to 4.30am, predominantly five (5) nights per week, with seasonal variations. Friday night is often not a full shift.
We are looking for someone who will:
Lead our Business
· Have a clear vision for the future and be able to plan their way to successfully achieve their goals
· Regularly seek opportunities to collaborate with others – taking others with them on their pathway to success
· Lead our Culture.
· Communicate effectively with their team and internal and external clients
· Encourage their team to develop and learn, ensuring robust succession planning within their team
· Identify meaningful reasons to celebrate success
· “Lead” rather than “do”
· Remain balanced and calm in response to challenges and change
· Align their own behaviours with the WineWorks Culture
Our deal breakers:
· Applicants MUST be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
· Pre-employment psychometric testing will be conducted
Please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” or apply via the careers tab on our website. The WineWorks application form must be completed in full and a current CV and cover letter must be submitted.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz