Ready for something different?
We’re a New Zealand company taking the nutritious goodness of our unique miniature apples to the world. We’re a company in growth mode, with big plans for the next few years, and you will be right at the heart of it.
Rockit is an apple company with a difference and we’re looking for uniquely awesome people to work, live, laugh, and do all sorts of different with us. If this sounds like you, then choose different.
Rock it with us
We are hiring for a Production Administrator’s Assistant. This is a role that will report through to the Production Administrator and support both the production and logistics teams at Rockit Te Ipu site.
This is a Monday-Friday role, up to 45 hours per week in the packing season and up to 40 hours per week in the off-season.
· 7.00am - 3.30pm the packing season (Feb – Nov)
· Daytime hours aligned to other packhouse roles in the off-season
In this role you will be supporting the Production Administrator to provide timely and accurate record keeping and reports for production purposes as well as supporting the logistics team in the preparation of export documentation for containers.
Your tasks would include:
· Reconciling packhouse shift batches.
· Compiling grower batch reports
· Maintaining inventory of bins and pallets
· Preparing export documents
· Communicating with external agencies regarding shipments
What Rocks You
We are looking for people who:
· Have administration experience (apple export, packhouse or cool storage experience advantageous)
· Have computer skills and can accurately input data and run reports
· Be accurate and have good attention to detail.
· Be cooperative and a positive team member.
· Love apples and will protect them from harm through great hygiene and handling
· Competitive remuneration
· Employee awards
· Health Insurance
· Rockin culture
If you’re keen, apply today!