Generation Homes is one of NZ’s top ten home builders who have been delivering customers dreams by making building easy in New Zealand for over 21 years.
We are currently looking for someone with excellent organisational skills to assist us with our production administration functions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a company with strong values and a great team culture and where you will be given ongoing training and support.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring that new product and price increases are updated
- Maintaining job files
- Assisting with council consents (resource consents, building consents and code of compliance)
- Assisting Site Managers with booking council inspections
- Colours and variations process
- Obtaining quotes
- Dealing with Architects for final plans packs
- Finalising variations for solicitors
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
- Other duties from time to time
You will need to be organised and thorough and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It is essential that you are systems and process orientated with strong IT skills. You will love working in a close team environment, and enjoy being able to have fun at work whilst working hard.
You will have:
- Experience in using a job costing accounting package (Accredo preferred but not essential)
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Strong IT skills and be able to use a CRM and the Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- High attention to detail and able to work through processes in a methodical manner
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- A current NZ driver’s licence
- Additionally, real estate or construction industry experience would be advantageous but is not essential
The hours for this role are 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday,
If this sounds like you then please apply online today!