Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm, which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 19 offices located throughout the country and over 150 Investment Advisers, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
An ideal opportunity has arisen in our central Auckland branch for someone looking to progress their career in the financial services industry. Working alongside one of our highly successful teams of Investment Advisers, the role of the Private Wealth Associate entails:
· Reviewing and analysing existing client portfolios
· Daily portfolio monitoring and actions
· Assisting with preparation of client proposals and recommendations
· Preparing client reports
· Co-ordinating the client review process on behalf of the Advisers
· Client profiling and Investment Policy Statement production
· Processing order transactions from Advisers and order monitoring
· Collating research and other client communications
Client relationship building and networking is also a component of this role and as such, you will assist with arranging and supporting Advisers in out of hour’s functions and client networking events.
This role will suit someone with a tertiary degree in either finance, commerce or business and/or holds a National Certificate of Financial Services Level 5 or NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5. CFA Charter holders or those studying towards the qualification would also be considered. Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· At least three years’ experience in a financial services environment
· A sound understanding of market terminology and knowledge of industry regulation
· A high aptitude for complex IT systems and excellent knowledge of MS Office products, particularly advanced level Excel and CRM experience
· Strong numerical, mathematical and spreadsheeting skills
· Well developed data analysis, written and verbal skills
· Excellent time management, multi-tasking and ability to handle deadlines and workload pressures
· The ability to learn new skills quickly and embrace new technology and systems.
The ideal candidate would be a go-getter keen to make their mark in an already high performing team.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your application now. Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.