• Fast-Paced Role
• 100% NZ Owned
• Leading Brand with High Demand
• Hamilton Based
As a Pre-Delivery Technician, you will be responsible for pre-delivery inspections, fitting of accessories, Grooming New Trucks and general duties with all new trucks maintaining the highest possible standards.
Duties will include:
• Inspect and fit out all new trucks
• Grooming New Trucks
• Assist with minor vehicle defects
You will need:
• Demonstrated organisational skills
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Must have Class 4 Heavy Truck licence
• A genuine interest in this type of industry
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
. Ability to represent the company’s culture and values professionally
• Mechanically minded
• Basic knowledge and experience associated with heavy automotive maintenance and repair
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and move into a business that values people and quality.
CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand, with branches located in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland. Our business strategy is focused on growth and the development of our people, service and products. Isuzu has been the number one truck brand sold in New Zealand for a number of years.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV, covering letter and other relevant documentation through this website.
This role will remain open until filled.