Fixed Term, Full Time
Start Date – 12 October 2020
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Junior School Physical Education Teacher!
St Cuthbert’s College is currently looking for an excellent Junior School Physical Education Teacher in Epsom, Auckland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, student-focused, and self-driven Physical Education teacher. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the experience and a passion for growing. The Junior School offers continued support to help you develop your teaching practice, allowing you to pursue a long and rewarding career.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate excellent teaching practice
- Have knowledge of how to structure lessons to meet the academic and pastoral development of students
- Be able to create and maintain safe, inclusive, and challenging learning environments and implement fair and equitable behaviour management plans
- Interact with and observe the children
- Follow all health and safety requirements to ensure the safety of the children and support the staff at the centres to a high level
- Demonstrate a high level of pedagogical knowledge and skill when teaching specialist Physical Education to year 0 – 6
- Work with the wider Health and Physical Education department, contributing to the running of school-wide events.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Junior School and/or Physical Education Teacher
- Teachers Registration with the Education Council
- Enthusiastic and adaptable people
- People open to new experiences and philosophies
- Current New Zealand Work Rights or work visa
Applications close on Friday, 21 August 2020.