About our role
The Parts Warehouse Assistant position will see you working Monday to Friday at our prestigious Mercedes-Benz dealership in Newmarket, Auckland. As the Warehouse Assistant, you are to ensure incoming and outgoing inventory movements are completed in a safe, timely and accurate manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Minimise stock obsolescence in Ingham warehouse stock by regularly monitoring stock, advising repatriation and disposal and recommending action to reduce potential loss.
- Monitor inventory being delivered, ensure products are all accounted for and at expected quality. Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors.
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate interest in the automotive industry.
- Previous warehouse experience is an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Demonstrate an understanding of inventory management and in-house computer systems.
- A strong problem solver and planner who uses initiative.
- Currently living in New Zealand and/or hold a valid work visa
- A current clean full NZ Driver's Licence
- Monthly bonus incentives
- A supportive, friendly, and knowledgeable team
- The tools and guidance necessary for you to grow in your career
- Training and development provided by Mercedes-Benz
A privately-owned and operated Multi-Franchise Automotive company, Ingham has grown over four decades to be one of New Zealand’s leading automotive groups. With a guiding philosophy of providing quality brands and quality service in all areas of sales, finance, parts, and service.
Ingham’s passion for the industry and its future means we are always striving to improve and add value to our business.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role that promotes growth, incentives, and exciting opportunities, APPLY NOW or visit our careers page on www.inghamdriven.nz.