About our role
Ingham Nissan has a team comprising of 2 parts advisors. We need a motivated professional leader to support and guide this team in achieving an industry-leading customer experience. You will be responsible for planning, directing, monitoring, and controlling all activities and aspects of the Parts Department, achieving all goals and targets as set by both Management and Distributors. You will be reporting directly to the After Sales Manager.
Your responsibilities will include
- Create and maintain a team culture providing industry leading customer service.
- Maintaining all logistical structures and processes, taking into account statutory requirements, and specifications and standards of the manufacturers/brands.
- Control the Parts Department processes and quality assurance.
- Stock management.
- Effectively and efficiently achieve all set internal and manufacturer targets.
- Working alongside the Dealer Principal to achieve overall dealership targets and profitability.
- Rewarding salary depending on skills and experience.
- This is a permanent, full-time role offering a 40-hour minimum work week.
- Great workshop with the latest equipment
- A key position on a friendly team
- The tools and guidance necessary for you to grow in your career
- Further training and career development provided by Nissan
Skills & Experience requirements
- A current clean full Driver's Licence
- Manager or team leader experience
- Proven franchise experience is advantageous
- Friendly communicator with good oral and written English language skills and a high level of personal integrity.
- Must be a Citizen or permanent New Zealand Resident currently living in New Zealand.
A privately owned and operated Multi-Franchise Automotive company, Ingham has grown over four decades to be one of New Zealand’s leading automotive groups. With a guiding philosophy of providing quality brands and quality service in all areas of sales, finance, parts, and service.
Ingham’s passion for the industry and its future means we always strive to improve and add value to our business.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role that promotes growth, incentives, and exciting opportunities, APPLY NOW or visit our careers page on www.inghamdriven.nz.