Bidfood Foodservice - Te Rapa - Waikato
We are looking for an individual who is able to work Friday and Sunday Nights from 9PM-7AM. Extra shifts would be available based on workload.
We are seeking a reliable and conscientious worker to join our night shift team pick/pack team.
The key responsibility of the role is to pick, pack and load stock accurately and on time for daily deliveries.
- Pick stock from pick sheets to fulfil customer orders.
- Ensure random weights and stock that is not found, are noted on the pick sheet.
- Follow all instruction on invoices or pick sheets. Ensure that you notify your supervisor of any confusion or misleading product descriptions.
- Ensure that changes to stock locations are advised to the stock controller and or your supervisor.
- Ensure that stock has been rotated on a first in- first out basis (FIFO) by ensuring that the oldest stock is picked first.
- When required, assist with investigations to locate missing stock.
- Ensure goods are placed in the correct loading location.
- Ensure that all stock is packed in categories, These include but are not limited to;
- Frozen, Dry and Chilled goods packaged separately from each other.
- Chemicals are not packed with food.
- Fresh meat is placed in a separate bag before being placed in cartons.
- Ensure that cartons are not over packed.
- Fragile goods are not placed at the bottom of cartons and or are hand loaded.
- Ensure that the last three (3) digits of the invoice number and carton count number are labelled on each carton.
- Ensure that invoices have correct carton counts recorded. For example R for a repack (R4 equals 4 cartons), B for bulk (B4 equals 4 cartons).
1. Ensure that all goods are loaded onto the correct trucks.
2. Ensure that all stock is handled with care.
Experience in a warehouse operation would be an advantage but not required, full training will be given.
Competitive wage on offer.
If you think you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate to apply. An application form must be completed and a CV attached to be considered for this role.