Part Time position Saturday only roster from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
· Putting the stock away into location.
· Replenishing low or empty pick face locations in order for nightshift to pick efficiently.
· Processing non-conforming, damaged or returned product
· Ensure that the highest levels of food safety are maintained
- As per the food safety guidelines defined in the HACCP manual, handle company stock with care which includes the monitoring of product temperature whilst in the delivery vehicle
- Observe the Company’s policy on wounds, Infectious illnesses and personal hygiene
· Assist other departments with their stock processes
· Assist with other sundry duties as directed by your manager
· Pick stock from picksheets to fulfil customer’s orders. Ensure random weights and stock unable to be found is noted on the picksheets. Keep the freezer and chiller doors shut.
· Follow any instructions on invoices or pick sheets. Notify your Supervisor of any confusing instructions or misleading product descriptions.
· Ensure that changes to stock locations are advised to the Stock Controller or your Supervisor.
· Ensure stock has been rotated on a first in – first out basis (FIFO) by ensuring the oldest stock is picked first.
· When required, assist with investigations to locate missing stock.
· Complete the Short Dated Stock for the stock controller each Monday
· Pack and load all stock off invoice for delivery runs.
· Handle stock with care.
· Assist with the Company stocktakes as directed by your manager.
· As per your Employment Agreement, ensure that you maintain the highest levels of food safety by ensuring that all frozen and chilled goods are placed in cold storage as a priority. All stock must be stored up off the floor.
· Observe Company policies on personal hygiene, wounds and infectious illnesses
· Perform cleaning duties as per the Cleaning Register and your Supervisor.
· Ensure that damaged and unsaleable products are removed from picking locations and repaired where possible. If not repairable, repack and advise your Supervisor for relocation details.
· Ensure that the Warehouse, Chiller and Freezers are kept tidy and free from rubbish.
· Adhere to Health and Safety rules outlined in your Employment Agreement.
· Under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 2015, you are obliged to take all practical steps to ensure your own safety at work and to ensure the safety of all other persons in the workplace.
· Ensure that the Compliance Manager is advised of any new accidents, incidents or hazards identified immediately. Report any health and safety concerns to the Compliance.
· Perform daily equipment and machinery safety checks as required use. Advise your Supervisor of any damaged or faulty equipment immediately.
· Assist other departments with any duties within your capability as directed by your manager