Accessable offers both the public and private health sectors solutions for better living. They provide a variety of services throughout the community including the repair and maintenance of disability and rehabilitation equipment.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a switched on Operations Team Leader to join our satellite site located in Christchurch to take the business to the next level. Reporting to the Operations Manager based in Auckland, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operation and continually work to improve current processes. Business growth will be a key focus of the role along with planning, directing, and coordinating Inwards, Repair and Refurbishment and Outwards goods activities. This is a hands on role leading a small team.
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Have a strong knowledge of warehouse systems and practices;
· Have solid analytical skills; be computer literate (including intermediate Excel spread sheeting skills);
· Have experience leading a small team and working remotely from Head Office;
· Able to demonstrate competency in strategic planning and business performance
· Have knowledge of and / or experience in managing project tasks;
· Be comfortable analysing and preparing reports and discussing these with others;
· Have a high work ethic and enjoy working at pace;
· Be known for your attention to detail and accuracy as well as superb customer interaction;
· A strong contributor to a high performing team
· Have a mature responsible attitude; ability to work under pressure and superb organisational skills
It goes without saying that you will have a strong alignment to the values of accessable and a passion for making a difference to their clients. You will enjoy a busy environment and a great culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or citizenship or a valid NZ work visa.