Aspire2 Group - Distance Learning Division - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Naturopathic College of NZ - Distance Learning Tutor
It's no secret that Taranaki is a legendary destination in which to live, work and play. When living in Taranaki there’s no need to compromise your career interests or your daily coffee fix. From the varied outdoor offerings set against the region’s spectacular mountain, bush or coastal backdrops to the thriving art, culture and music scene and cool café culture, Taranaki is the perfect place to call home.
We are currently looking for a health science tutor to be based in New Plymouth to deliver courses for our Level 5 and Level 7 programmes. This is a permanent full time position working from our offices in downtown New Plymouth.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
Maintain the highest standard of online learning for our students.
Deliver quality assured courses according to the particular needs of students, employers, industry bodies, communities and Regulatory Authorities including NZQA.
Provide clear and timely oral and written academic feedback to students, at the appropriate level.
Write and moderate assessment packages.
We are looking for someone who:
· Holds a relevant Naturopathic, Health Science or medical related degree and/or a relevant post graduate diploma.
· Is experienced in writing assessments, pre moderation, post moderation and marking.
· Has proven skills in tutoring and/or online facilitation.
· Has excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people of all ages and cultures.
· Has an adult education qualification at Level 5 or above.
· Is adaptable in the use of new technologies.
Does this sound like you? If you are confident that you can excel in this role and are looking to join a dynamic team that are focused on making a difference for our students - apply online today!
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.