Permanent, part-time (0.7 FTE)
Tēnā koutou katoa
Nursing is complex and evolving, we are seeking applicants with passion and enthusiasm to work with learners across the three years of the Bachelor of Nursing Programme and the eighteen month New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing. We want you to share knowledge and guide our tauira (learners) as they gain the skills, competence and confidence to become work ready graduate nurses.
To be successful in this role, you will
· be a Registered Nurse with a current Practicing Certificate.
· have an ability to understand Otago Polytechnic’s partnership with Kai Tahu
· be able to integrate sustainable practices within your teaching
· have a Master’s degree qualification or be well on the journey to completing one
· hold a recognised relevant teaching qualification or the willingness to complete such a qualification.
· also have highly developed IT skills and a willingness to use innovative new approaches to learning.
For specific information please contact Karole Hogarth on 0800 762 786 or Karole.email@example.com
For a position description or to apply please click on the link.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 14 May 2021