· Our Night managers ensure our superb guest experience is maintained overnight, assisting in late guest arrivals and early departures as well as completing daily financial audits.
· Our Purpose: For Our Community
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
The Langlands Hotel is a brand new 4.5 star, 78 room hotel in the heart of Invercargill, due to open early next year. The rooms will exude luxury and the five quality food and beverage offerings will be current and sophisticated.
Our Night manager’s role is to complete the daily audit of hotel including end of trade financials and banking. Also managing the reception desk throughout the night and preparing for the following day. Night managers also cover security of the reception area overnight as well as late night room service for our guests.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
· Professional, friendly, client-focused approach.
· Exhibits clear, concise written and verbal communication with precise attention to detail and high accuracy.
· Enjoys working with numbers and problem solving accounting discrepancies.
· Proven commitment to the team by demonstrating good listening skills
· Strong computer literacy
· Personable Team player but able to work with minimum supervision
· Community focused with a passion for people and the community
· A professional appearance with a positive attitude adaptability and flexibility.
For further information on ILT, please visit their website www.ilt.co.nz
This is an opportunity to further your career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community. We are more than happy to accept applications from non-residents are happy to support you in your journey to residency.
More than a great career opportunity, Southland offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Take a look here https://southlandnz.com/live
Confidential enquiries can be made to Bryan Townley on email@example.com
Please note we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and jobs may be filled at any time. If you are interested in any of our roles then do not hesitate, get your application in.