First Credit Union has been helping local people with their finances as well as offering great low-cost personal banking services for over 65 years. We are also actively involved in our community, and our staff take pride in the promotion of First Credit Union.
First Credit Union are seeking a new Member Services Officer for our Hamilton Branch. In this role you will greet and assist our members with passion and knowledge in a broad range of areas, including the processing of everyday transactions such as deposits and withdrawals, opening and closing accounts, issuing debit cards, overdraft assessment and processing, and insurances.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, using reasoning even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication.
· Commitment to providing excellent service.
· The drive and commitment to being a team player.
· Excellent time management, organisation and listening skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Resiliency, with the ability to work under pressure.
Experience working in a financial institution would be a real advantage.
In return, you will be part of a high performing organisation with a friendly and supportive culture. There are a number of advantages of working here, such as medical insurance, discounted lending rates, wellness initiatives, and being part of an inclusive and positive team environment.
First Credit Union support the Living Wage, and this role's salary is based on the Living Wage Rate, which is currently $45,968/annum.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application. Applications close 28 January 2021.