We are proud to be a reputable, leading organisation in the Motor Industry with a vision of “Creating Advocates for Life”. This is made possible by the team working with us as without them we wouldn't be as successful as we are today!
Northern Bays Motors has proudly been serving Auckland’s North Shore and Western regions for over 30 years. With almost 200 staff, our brands include Toyota, Lexus, and Bridgestone across five different dealerships.
We are going through an exciting phase of growth and change, and are looking to bolster our team with a marketing superstar to help us achieve our vision. Based in Wairau on the North Shore, you will;
· Contribute to marketing strategy and lead planning, leveraging Toyota, Lexus and Bridgestone campaigns, as well as our own brand and retail campaigns
· Lead the planning process by engaging with leaders to create relevant campaigns that promote our products and services
· Execute on key marketing activities such as writing briefs for radio ads, creating EDMs, and other promotional material
· Write or review and approve all new customer collateral and changes to existing to ensure it meets objectives, as well as our tone of voice and brand standards
· Ensure that all marketing is in line with Toyota, Lexus and Bridgestone New Zealand brand guidelines
· Manage social media accounts across all brands and sites to create engagement with our customers and prospective customers
· Support the successful running of events, from sponsoring local golf events, to running exclusive customer events at New Zealand Fashion week, Lexus Urban Polo or the North Harbour Club
· Manage sponsorship engagements and new sponsorship requests that contribute to our communities and increase brand awareness
· Analyse KPIs to review the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activity and use these insights to drive improvements
To be successful in this position, you will need to be creative, proactive, enthusiastic, engaging and thrive on autonomy. With a tertiary qualification in marketing and at least 2+ years’ experience, you need to be tech savvy and have outstanding organisational skills with attention to detail. Event coordination experience is a plus, but the right attitude is more important.
We're a sociable team with a good sense of humour, so you'll need excellent interpersonal skills, a high standard of English and professional presentation. As part of our dedicated team, you'll enjoy the personal benefit of being coached and mentored by an experienced and professional senior leadership team and will have the opportunity to expand your skills set.
Our history goes back to 1989 and we have built long lasting relationships with our customers in that time. By joining us you can be secure in the knowledge you're becoming part of a dedicated and motivated team who are committed to providing an excellent experience to our customers.
If you wish to be a part of a highly motivated and successful organisation that is going places, then ... APPLY NOW!