The purpose of this role is to provide leadership over the Quality Assurance function within Customer Support + Operations, by undertaking quality assurance reviews and ensuring delivery and oversight of quality assurance activities. QA is a key compliance control for TSB and this role will develop Quality Assurance Specialists to successfully deliver on the Bank’s obligations and business objectives.
- Lead the Quality Assurance team to ensure our key compliance records are monitored and that we use insights to make any necessary changes to procedures, processes or training while promoting best practice.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance programme to act as an effective control for TSB’s compliance requirements.
- Conduct assurance over financial advice, lending and AML/CFT records and processes to ensure compliance obligations and customer care standards are met
- Moderate other Line 1 assurance checks to ensure they are consistent and accurate.
- Establish a feedback loop process for deficiencies identified to enable continuous improvement and process change to support a better customer experience and also meeting regulatory obligations.
- Monitor and moderate results from the Line 1 Quality Assurance team to ensure consistent, accurate QA reviews to ensure TSB are meeting regulatory and compliance obligations
- Provide insights and advice on quality assurance that promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Use quality monitoring for compiling and tracking performance at team and individual levels to assist people leaders understand and monitor their team’s performance
- Provide reporting and trend data to TSB leaders to assist with TSB’s meeting compliance obligations
- Resolve escalations from within the team or stakeholders to ensure effective team outputs and timely resolution of matters or issues
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders, using diplomacy and tact in difficult situations to maintain good working relationships
- Focus on building synergy across the team, monitor individual and team performance to ensure SLAs and high standards are maintained
- Location for this position is flexible for the perfect candidate. Travel to New Plymouth will be required on occassion.
Who are we?
At TSB our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals.
We have launched our new employee Benefit Boost package for our TSB whānau. We’ve introduced three ‘Me Days’ every year for people to focus on doing things that make them happy, up to two weeks of purchasable ‘lifestyle leave’, six months of full salary top-ups for people on parental leave and up to four weeks of partner’s leave, extended tangihanga / bereavement leave to one week, and ‘dress for your day’ to reflect our hybrid work model and enable our people to be their authentic selves at work.
This package is central to our People pou in our business plan to create an attractive, flexible and supportive working environment for our TSB whānau. We’re proud to support our people to do their very best for our customers.
If you are ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…. Apply Now!