Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
As a laundry team member you will:
· Provide quality laundry services for our residents
· Help residents who are able, maintain their independence by allowing and assisting them to help with laundry
· Identify and put aside any linen or clothing that needs mending
· Understand and follow infection control procedures
The role is 21 hours per week, working Monday, Tuesday and Sunday 0800-1530
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
· Great team work and people skills
· The desire to obtain qualifications
What's on offer?
· The opportunity to achieve NZQA approved qualifications.
· Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to Apply
Applications close: 22 November 2019
To Apply please visit our website https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Jennifer Darby at email@example.com
As a community health care provider, Enliven operates a strict smoke free policy across all our sites.