· Support the kitchen team
· Start your career in the kitchen
· Our Purpose: For Our Community
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
The Langlands Hotel is a brand new 4.5 star, 78 room hotel in the heart of Invercargill, due to open early next year. The rooms will exude luxury and the five quality food and beverage offerings will be current and sophisticated.
You will ensure the kitchen is maintained to a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. All kitchen equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly. Assist with food production as well as handling and storage of inward goods as requested
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• A professional appearance with a positive attitude adaptability and flexibility.
• Previous cleaning, kitchen hand, food prep knowledge
• Positive can do attitude
• Fast efficient worker, gets the job done
• Follows instruction and can self-organise.
• Takes pride in their work, realises that this is a very important role.
• Loves being part of a dynamic team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Community focused with a passion for people and the community
• Ability to consider the needs of both internal and external customers.
For further information on ILT, please visit their website www.ilt.co.nz
This is an opportunity to start your career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community.
More than a great career opportunity, Southland offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Take a look here https://southlandnz.com/live
Please note we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and jobs may be filled at any time. If you are interested in any of our roles then do not hesitate, get your application in. Interviews will likely be late November