We are looking for someone special to join our busy team… Bidfresh Hamilton is a 7 day/week produce supplier to the dynamic Waikato market.Supplying coffee carts to government departments and everything in between. Bidfresh is at the forefront of the produce industry in New Zealand, offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Our ideal candidate will come to us with a proven background in the hospitality or supporting industries and will possess a sound knowledge of all things food and food related.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
• Follow Inward goods procedure as set out in the attached procedure • Assist with the unloading of all inward goods
• Count and check all inward goods on arrival into store. Check that a Purchase order exists and that stock descriptions, pack size and quantities are accurate. Verify that packaging and labelling will meet our storage and picking requirements •
Notify Stock Controller or Purchasing of any stock balance or item description discrepancies.
• Record all inward goods on to the Daily Product Receiving Form
• Ensure that all goods received are free from contamination or damage according to the published Standard Operating Procedure before signing documentation
• Ensure that any temperature sensitive goods received are placed in refrigeration as a priority.
• Performance management
• Accurate record keeping