Are you looking for a new employment challenge that is full-time and permanent? WineWorks may have the role for you!
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking our next Inventory Store Person to join our Distribution Team. This role is primarily responsible for maintaining our inventory control databases, ensuring our stock levels are accurate, investigating any discrepancies, assisting with end of month/annual stock takes and other general store person duties. We are looking for someone that is great with numbers and who has a high level of attention to detail, but most importantly, we are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a great sense of humour who will fit in with our existing team!
This is a full-time role working 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with some flexibility in hours required from time to time to suit the needs of the business.
What we need from you:
· Previous experience in an inventory or stock control position is an advantage, however not necessary for someone with the right attitude!
· 1-3 years FMCG experience is desirable
· A current forklift licence with F-Endorsement
· Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal
· Ability to fit into an established team
· Basic level of computer literacy using Microsoft programs
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong attention to detail and have good analytical and numerical skills
If you can tick our boxes, we want to hear from you! Don’t hesitate and click APPLY NOW!
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.wineworks.co.nz